Stop Abuse Today, Inc. is an officially recognized 501c3 Nonprofit organization, whose purpose is to serve the citizens of Western Massachusetts, with Outreach, Awareness, Education, and Support, for Abuse Survivors and their Families. Aside from Domestic Violence issues, Stop Abuse Today, Inc. has recently focused their efforts on Elder Abuse, and Bullying & Healthy Relationships, including Teen Dating Violence.
STOP ABUSE TODAY, INC.
• Works with Schools, Community & Senior Centers, Police & First Responders, and other local Leaders within our communities.
• Develops & implements Outreach programing, for communities and specifically, area schools, that raises awareness about Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault, Elder Abuse, and Bullying & Healthy Relationships.
• Maintains an updated referral database for services within our communities.
• Provides Support and/or Referrals to Abuse Survivors & Family members.
• Promotes healthy relationships.